Tyler Naquin went 1 for 4 and was walked once in Texas A&M's 3-2 loss to UT Arlington on Thursday. Naquin graduated from Klein Collins High School.
A 33rd round selection of the Baltimore Orioles in the 2009 Major League Baseball draft,Naquin is a 2009 graduate of Klein Collins High School where he was a three-year letter earner on the diamond for coach Kent Meador. He was a two-time all-state, three-time all-district and three-time all-greater Houston honoree during his time in uniform for the Tigers. As a senior, 2008-2009, Naquin batted .441 with 13 home runs to help Klein Collins advance to the regional semifinals. He was selected as the district's MVP and was named the Klein Sun's player of the year. As a junior, 2007-2008, Naquin helped Klein Collins make it to the regional title game by hitting .441 with six home runs. During his sophomore season, 2006-2007, he posted a .442 batting average and hit six home runs as the Panthers advanced to the state semifinals. Naquin was named to the state all-tournament team. The son of Ken and Roanna Naquin, he is a kinesiology major at Texas A&M. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 11, 2012
Qiushi Zeng has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Zeng's bond was set at $500. He is listed as living at 4719 Casemont in Spring (77388). Zeng was reportedly arrested on April 9, 2012 on one charge of theft between $50 and $500. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 11, 2012
Bryan Rene Panganiban has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Panganiban's bond was set at $200. He is listed as living at 21535 Karpathos in Spring (77388). Panganiban was reportedly arrested on April 10, 2012 on 4 charges, including improperly pass emergency vehi, speeding, failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance and failure to stop at the designated point. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 11, 2012
The Houston Police Department received 131 calls reporting collisions on April 11. These included the following nearby incidents:
A non-fatal major collision was reported at 14799 N. Freeway at 9:20 a.m. Houston police were dispatched at 9:21 a.m. and arrived at 9:25 a.m. It took until 9:39 a.m. to clear the collision. The incident number is 045418412.
At 8:12 p.m., a minor collision involving a person who failed to stop and a give information was reported at 6969 Gulf Freeway Ock Road. The collision was cleared by 1:38 p.m. The incident number is 045500012.
Nathan Michael Diaz arrested on charges of failure to produce a driver's license on demand, speeding and violating a promise to appearSpecial to the Chronicle published Apr. 11, 2012
Nathan Michael Diaz was arrested on charges of failure to produce a driver's license on demand, speeding and violating a promise to appear on April 11, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. Diaz, a 35-year-old white male, was booked at the Harris County Jail on April 11 and is facing class C misdemeanor charges. He resides at 22534 Sleepygate. Read more...
- Rolando Guajardo arrested on charges of driving without a texas operator's license, failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance and possession of an alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle, Apr. 11, 2012
- Ronnie Earl Brewer arrested on charge of motion to revoke parole, Apr. 11, 2012
- Shamira Brown arrested on charges of $500, driving without or with an expired inspection sticker, failure to produce a driver's license on demand and failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance, Apr. 11, 2012
- Tevin Tereze Mon Britton arrested on charge of dis conduct fight p, Apr. 11, 2012
- Jake S. Brady arrested on charge of assault causing bodily injury of a family member, Apr. 11, 2012
- Bryanal Davis arrested on charge of violating child support, Apr. 11, 2012
- Montgomery County arrests, April 11, Apr. 11, 2012
- Terry Wilson released, Apr. 11, 2012
- Christian Borjas released, Apr. 11, 2012
- Nathan Michael Diaz released, Apr. 11, 2012
Ultimate Spring Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG