Tyler Naquin went 0 for 3 and scored a run in Texas A&M's 5-3 loss at Kansas on Thursday. Naquin graduated from Klein Collins High School.
A 33rd round selection of the Baltimore Orioles in the 2009 Major League Baseball draft,Naquin is a 2009 graduate of Klein Collins High School where he was a three-year letter earner on the diamond for coach Kent Meador. He was a two-time all-state, three-time all-district and three-time all-greater Houston honoree during his time in uniform for the Tigers. As a senior, 2008-2009, Naquin batted .441 with 13 home runs to help Klein Collins advance to the regional semifinals. He was selected as the district's MVP and was named the Klein Sun's player of the year. As a junior, 2007-2008, Naquin helped Klein Collins make it to the regional title game by hitting .441 with six home runs. During his sophomore season, 2006-2007, he posted a .442 batting average and hit six home runs as the Panthers advanced to the state semifinals. Naquin was named to the state all-tournament team. The son of Ken and Roanna Naquin, he is a kinesiology major at Texas A&M. Read more...published Apr. 16, 2012
Tessa Galloway went 1 for 4 with one RBI in Southwestern University's 6-0 victory at University of Dallas on Thursday. Galloway is a 2010 graduate of Spring High School. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 16, 2012
Doug Payne Swearingen has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Swearingen's bond was set at $5,000. He is listed as living at 23315 Canyon in Spring (77373). Swearingen was reportedly arrested on February 18, 2012 on 2 charges, including retaliation and trespassing on property or in a building (no departure). Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 16, 2012
At 4:35 p.m. on April 16, Jordan Taylor Pyle was booked into custody at the Montgomery County Jail, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Offce.
Pyle is described as a 0-year-old white male.
The alleged charges against him are listed as 2 counts of motor vehicle misdemeanor.
Pyle's address is listed as 23806 Jadecrest Ridge Court, Spring, Texas 77389.Special to the Chronicle published Apr. 16, 2012
Jordan Taylor Pyle was booked into custody at the Montgomery County Jail at 4:35 p.m. on April 16, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office.
The alleged charges against the 0-year-old white male are listed as 2 counts of motor vehicle misdemeanor.
Pyle's address is listed as 23806 Jadecrest Ridge Court, Spring, Texas 77389.
- Montgomery County probate cases, April 15-21, Apr. 16, 2012
- Deshaun Dixon arrested on charges of failure to use property headlight bea and violating a promise to appear, Apr. 16, 2012
- Ryan Tyler Causey arrested on charge of failure to attend school, Apr. 16, 2012
- Peter Joseph Scifo arrested on charge of theft between $1,500 and $20,000, Apr. 16, 2012
- David Mark Conrad arrested on charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, Apr. 16, 2012
- Timothy Keeth Harvey arrested on charges of 3 counts of failure to appear, failed to yeild to emergency v, failure or refusal to pay toll, failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance and violating child support, Apr. 16, 2012
- Montgomery County arrests, April 16, Apr. 16, 2012
- Rosa Ann Salazar arrested on charge of credit, debit card abuse, Apr. 16, 2012
- Ivory Lee Tims Ii arrested on charge of evading arrest or detention with a vehicle, Apr. 16, 2012
- Montgomery County civil cases, April 15-21, Apr. 16, 2012
Ultimate Spring Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG