Noah Bray has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Bray's bond was set at $5,000. He is listed as living at 23018 Quail Shute in Houston. Bray was reportedly arrested on May 29, 2012 on one charge of arson. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published May. 31, 2012
The Houston Police Department reported the following incidents on May 31:
An EMS event was reported at 4:37 p.m. at Candlewood and Walnut Bend Lane.
The Houston Police Department reported the following nearby crimes on May 31:
At 7 a.m., a theft was reported in the in the 14100 block of North Freeway.
Cg Millennium Realty Inc. is listed as the owner of $50.00 in unclaimed property by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts. The property was reported by Realestate Review Residential.
Cg Millennium Realty Inc.'s last known address is 888 W. Sam Houston Parkway Sou, Houston, Texas.Read more... Special to the Chronicle published May. 31, 2012
According to the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, Cintas Corp reported $58.59 in unclaimed property belonging to Fcc Environmentalhydrocarbon.
Fcc Environmentalhydrocarbon's last known address is Attn: Peggy 14950 Heath Rowest, Houston, Texas.Read more...
- Montgomery County District Court criminal felony indictments, May 31, May. 31, 2012
- Rebecca L Crawley released, May. 31, 2012
- Earl Augusta Morris released, May. 31, 2012
- Jhonniel Hernandez arrested on charge of assault causing bodily injury, May. 31, 2012
- Jesus Fabian Fuentes arrested on charge of assault of a family member, May. 31, 2012
- Lesley Wheeless arrested on charges of driving without a texas operator's license and failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance, May. 31, 2012
- Quinn Ashton Hunger arrested on charges of 2 counts of burglary of a vehicle, May. 31, 2012
- Mary McMayon Mims arrested on charge of theft (between $20,00 and $100,000), May. 31, 2012
- Helen Charalambides arrested on charge of theft between $50 and $500, May. 31, 2012
- Tiarra Crockett arrested on charge of theft between $50 and $500, May. 31, 2012
Ultimate Spring Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG