David M. Murphy went 1 for 4 with one RBI in the Texas Rangers's 9-2 loss at the Boston Red Sox on Thursday. Murphy graduated from Klein High School.
Murphy is a 2000 graduate of Klein High School. He was selected by the Angels in the 50th round (1,439th overall) of the 2000 Major League Baseball draft, but he did not sign instead accepting a baseball scholarship to Baylor University. Murphy played three seasons (2001 to 2003) for the Bears posting a career .346 average in 175 games. Murphy was drafted by the Boston Red Sox with the 17th overall pick of the 2003. Murphy played in 43 games in 2007 for Texas hitting .340 with 14 RBIs. He was a regular player for the Rangers from 2008 through 2010 appearing in at least 100 games each year, and had his best season in 2010 when he hit .291 with 12 homers and 65 RBIs. Murphy was born Oct. 18, 1981 in Houston. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Aug. 7, 2012
Hugo Hernandez was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriffâ€˜s Office. Hernandez is listed as living at 14365 Cornerstone Vlge 913 in Houston (77014). Bond for Mr. Hernandez was set at $5,000. He was reportedly arrested on June 8, 2012 on 3 charges, including possession of a penalty group 1 controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), felony possession of a weapon and possession of marijuana 4 ounces to 5 pounds. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Aug. 7, 2012
Richard Gene Cotichelli was released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. A bond of $15,000 was set for Mr. Cotichelli, who is listed as living at 25103 Lynbriar in Spring (77373). Cotichelli was reportedly arrested on one charge of possession of less than 1 gram of a penalty group 1 controlled substance. Read more...Special to the Chronicle published Aug. 7, 2012
The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation issued the following licenses in the area during the week of Aug. 5-11:
Apprentice electrician license, Russell J. Bosley Jr., 907 Dunson Glen Drive Apt. C
Barber, class a license, Trenton Reeves, 1701 Cypress Creek Parkway Suite G
Barber, class a license, Samuel Jackson, 1019 Romaine Lane
Cosmetology operator license, Camayra Raquel Carabajal, 5226 Five Oaks Drive
Brian Boyle has been released from custody, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. Mr. Boyle's bond was set at $5,000. He is listed as living at 9706 Birsay in Spring (77379). Boyle was reportedly arrested on August 5, 2012 on one charge of resisting arrest and search. Read more...
- Hugo Caesar Bertaud arrested on charge of criminal trespassing, Aug. 7, 2012
- Kevin M. Leggett arrested on charge of unlawful restraint, Aug. 7, 2012
- Jakeisha Rochelle Morrow released, Aug. 7, 2012
- Armondo Plata arrested on charges of possession of marijuana (0 to 2 grams), driving without a texas operator's license, 2 counts of failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance and driving with expired registration, Aug. 7, 2012
- Armando Martinez arrested on charge of possession of marijuana (0 to 2 grams), Aug. 7, 2012
- Drew Puffer arrested on charges of driving while license is suspended and driving with an invalid license with a prior conviction or suspension without financial responsibility (insurance), Aug. 7, 2012
- Lotoya Shavon Davis arrested on charges of trespassing on property or in a building (no departure), failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance, speeding, assault causing bodily injury and ($50 to $500), Aug. 7, 2012
- Montgomery County arrests, Aug. 7, Aug. 7, 2012
- Morgan J Kliebert released, Aug. 7, 2012
- Montgomery County District Court criminal felony indictments, Aug. 7, Aug. 7, 2012
Ultimate Spring Briefs Archives
What's on your mind?
and leave us a voicemail
Local Advertising by PaperG