Fox Travel, an American Express Representative, Shares Tips for Good Travel Experience
Traveling, whether for business or pleasure, is meant to be a relaxing and enjoyable experience. But as much as the industry works hard to make everyone's journey as pleasurable and stress-free as possible, some unforeseen events do happen. Fox Travel, an American Express Representative, has some helpful tips to minimize anxiety when traveling.
"With today's' travel culture, the best thing you can do to cut down on the stress of travel is to be prepared for anything," Donna Daniels, the owner of Fox Travel, said. "Here are some helpful tips that can make your travel experience less stressful and more tolerable, so when you get to your destination, you can enjoy the trip."
* When booking, give yourself a minimum of two hours between connecting domestic flights and three hours between connecting international flights. This provides a cushion of time in case of flight delays.
* Remember to make parking lot reservations, especially when traveling during the holidays.
* Pre-check in for your flight and print your boarding pass. If possible, pre-purchase drink and meal coupons, and note your baggage online. This saves time at the airport check-in counter.
* Check the flight status before heading to the airport, and note the terminal and gate for your flight if the information is available.
* Allow enough time for the trip to the airport, with allowances for unforeseen road congestion.
* Be at the airport two hours before the scheduled flight, with additional 30 minutes during peak season.
* Carry a collapsible bag. In case your check-in luggage exceeds the allotted poundage, you can put the excess plus your carry-on in one bag.
Daniels adds, "Please call us to help you with your next travel plans and we can provide the latest information about how to make your travel experience a pleasant one since travel should be as natural as meeting a new friend."
For more information about booking for flights or any of the services offered by Fox Travel, please call (281) 363-0808 or visit http://www.foxtravel.net. The travel agency is located at 25701 I-45 North, Ste. 3A in Spring.
About Fox Travel - An American Express Representative
FOX Travel, an American Express Representative, is the oldest continually-owned and -operated travel agency serving South Montgomery County and the Woodlands. For over 28 years, the company has been growing and adapting to meet the demands of their clients, whether their travel requirements are for business or leisure, for individual, couple, or group, by land or by sea, and for one or multiple destinations. With the management and staff exposed to more than 130 countries and with cumulative travel knowledge of over 175 years, Fox Travel can and will assist customers in making each travel experience pleasantly memorable.
Local Advertising by PaperG